Fact Checker Needed
Are you a homeschooling and motivated individual? LocalHS.com is in need of some serious work. Please submit an E-mail and tell us a little about yourself and your background if you meet the following criteria...
- Are you able to work from home?
- Do you pay attention to detail?
- Do you have high-speed Internet access?
- Do you own your own computer?
- Are you proficient on a Windows operating system and know:
- Outlook 2003 or 2007
- How to use a spreadsheet or Mysql?
- How to use phpMyAdmin?
- How to use notepad?
- Do you have a good phone voice?
- Can you follow directions and take good notes?
- Do you know how to effectively manage your time?
- Are you honest, truth worthy and have a good reputation?
- Do you have about 20-hours per week to devote?
- Do you have unlimited long distance telephone service?
The successful applicant will be calling homeschooling support group leaders and local contacts to verify local homeschool group listings located in the LocalHS database. You will be placing phone calls, writing e-mails and verifying web addresses. You must have a pleasant phone voice, be articulate and well spoken.
It will be important to track your progress and keep accurate records as well as accurate time sheets. The possibility for advancement exists for the right person. 90-day-trial period. Due to the sensitive nature of this project, candidates for the position will be asked for character and/or job references, parental permission (if under 18) and a background check will be completed.
(A less than perfect record won't necessarily disqualify the applicant but it will be taken into consideration.)
Hourly rate or bid, negotiable. Confidentiality is a must.